Abonnez-vous!

Pear, vanilla and coconut milk ice cream

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !
And here it is! The recipe for the pear, vanilla and coconut milk ice cream! It was one of the pictures I published last week on my Facebook page when I asked you to choose which recipe you would like to see published first. The votes were close but the ice cream won by a clear majority. I'm guessing the hot weather we had last week help you in making your decision...
On top of everything, it's a lactose and sugar free recipe! Pure happiness.


I'm glad you chose this one, because I wanted to present it in a competition organised by Sarah from the blog Cro'K'Mou on the theme Summer recipes. And what resonates more than ice cream with summer, tell me huh?




I hope she likes this deliciously healthy recipe.
So here's the recipe for this extremely complicated to make pear, vanilla and coconut milk ice cream.


Ingredients

4 big (almost ripe) pears
1 litre of coconut milk (essentially the cream)
1 Tbsp of powdered vanilla
Tagatese to taste


Preparation

Put the coconut milk in the freezer for about half an hour.
Wash and peel the pears. Remove the seeds and cut into pieces.
Put in a mixer the pears, the vanilla and the coconut milk and mix them all together. Add the tagatese to taste (I haven't felt the need to add any sweetener, I've added more vanilla).

If you have and ice cream maker:

Put the mixture in your ice cream maker following the instructions of the constructor.

If you don't have an ice cream maker:

Put the mixture in a cold resistant bowl and put it in the freezer. Take it out every 45mn to stir it with a spoon until you have the right thickness and savour it!

There's an even easier way to make it, put the mixture in popsicle molds and eat them after two hours in the freezer!



Did you like this recipe? Let me know in the comments below or on my Facebook page or register to my newsletter by clicking on the button in the pink banner on top of this page!

Bon appétit!



Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez-moi un commentaire, ça fait toujours plaisir!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails